Raspberry Vinaigrette Salad Dressing
A simple 5 ingredient raspberry salad dressing that will make you crave salads this summer! I adore this drizzled on simple greens, but also use it as a topper for grilled meats and fish.
Prep Time5 mins
Total Time5 mins
Servings: 8 servings
- 1 cup raspberries preferably frozen
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 1/4 cup white wine vinegar
- 1/4 cup olive oil or walnut or avocado oil
- 3 tablespoons honey or date syrup, for vegan option
- 1/8 teaspoon sea salt optional
Add all ingredients to a blender, and process until smooth.
Drizzle over salads and grilled meats, or use as a veggie dip.
Calories: 57kcal | Carbohydrates: 6g | Fat: 3g | Sodium: 37mg | Potassium: 30mg | Sugar: 5g | Vitamin C: 6.8mg | Calcium: 4mg | Iron: 0.1mg