Strawberry Colada Green Smoothie
Close your eyes and imagine your on a tropical island -- this flavor has tons of sweet flavor, and tons of nutrition.
Servings: 2 smoothies
- 1/2 cup coconut milk full fat
- 1/2 cup almond milk or pineapple juice (for a sweeter option)
- 1 cup spinach fresh
- 1/2 banana peeled, cut and frozen
- 1/2 cup pineapple chopped and frozen
- 4-5 strawberries frozen
- 1 ice cube
- 1 scoop unflavored whey protein isolate optional
Add all ingredients to a blender, starting with the coconut milk, almond milk (or pineapple juice) and spinach, then layering the frozen fruit and ice on top.
Blend well until all ingredients are smooth.
Whey protein powder is optional, but I love the light fluffy texture it gives smoothies.
Calories: 178kcal | Carbohydrates: 16g | Protein: 3g | Fat: 13g | Saturated Fat: 11g | Sodium: 102mg | Potassium: 395mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 9g | Vitamin A: 1407IU | Vitamin C: 41mg | Calcium: 105mg | Iron: 2mg