Pumpkin Spice Latte Smoothie
A richly spiced pumpkin smoothie with a bonus kick - coffee! This delicious smoothie is based off the seasonal coffee house drink, only in healthy smoothie form. I don't add sweetener to this smoothie, but feel free to add some maple syrup or stevia to sweeten it if desired!
Servings: 2 smoothies
- 2/3 cup pumpkin puree
- 1/2 cup coconut milk (canned, full fat)
- 1/2 cup Greek yogurt
- 1/4 cup almond milk or more, to thin to desired consistency
- 2 bananas quartered and frozen
- 6 cold brew coffee cubes* or sub ice cubes + 2 teaspoons instant coffee
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice or 1/2 teaspoon pumpkin, 1/4 teaspoon ginger, pinch of nutmeg
Add all ingredients to a blender, and process until the mixture is smooth and creamy. Add in additional almond milk if a thinner consistency is desired. As written, this makes a very thick, ice-cream like smoothie.
*I freeze leftover cold brew and keep coffee cubes in my freezer. This gives smoothies an extra jolt in the morning! Read my article on making cold brew coffee if this interests you. Otherwise, freeze any leftover strong coffee or use instant coffee as a substitute.
Calories: 281kcal | Carbohydrates: 38g | Protein: 9g | Fat: 13g | Saturated Fat: 11g | Cholesterol: 3mg | Sodium: 72mg | Potassium: 785mg | Fiber: 6g | Sugar: 19g | Vitamin A: 12785IU | Vitamin C: 14mg | Calcium: 137mg | Iron: 4mg