Dragon Fruit Salad
An exotic fruit salad with dragon fruit and an easy honey mint dressing. Mix up the fruit in this salad based on availability in your area! I love to serve special fruit salads like this on Easter because the pop of color brightens up chilly spring days.
Servings: 8 servings
- 1 red dragon fruit peeled and cubed
- 1 white dragon fruit peeled and cubed
- 2 kiwi peeled and sliced
- 1 banana peeled and sliced
- 1 starfruit edges trimmed and sliced
- 1/3 cup macadamia nuts
- 2 tablespoons coconut unsweetened
Honey Mint Dressing
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 2 tablespoons fresh mint chopped finely, + more mint leaves for garnish
Add all the fruit salad ingredients together in a bowl, right before ready to serve.
Add the dressing ingredients to a small bowl, and whisk to combine. Drizzle over the salad.
Garnish the salad with additional mint leaves, macadamia nuts, and coconut flakes.
Calories: 108kcal | Carbohydrates: 16g | Protein: 1g | Fat: 5g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 17mg | Potassium: 177mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 11g | Vitamin A: 89IU | Vitamin C: 29mg | Calcium: 16mg | Iron: 1mg