- Sunkissed Kitchen, Personal Information Protection and Privacy
- Our Collection of Personal Information
a. Why does Sunkissed Kitchen collect your Personal Information?
Sunkissed Kitchen collects Personal Information about you and uses it for the following reasons:
- To improve service delivery. Sunkissed Kitchen monitors and analyzes traffic and use of its Website in order to determine which features and services are popular and useful to visitors and users, so that we can improve our content and services and better tailor our services to our users’ interests and needs;
- For marketing purposes. We may use your contact information from our newsletter’s registration process to send you marketing communications and/or promotional information. Contact information may be used to contact you when necessary. Unique identifiers verify your identity and are used in our record system;
- For secondary marketing purposes. We may enable our advertising providers to collect information about you from your use of the website for their use to display ads they think you may be interested in or to help tailor content for you.
- To better understand your interests. Sunkissed Kitchen also may prepare aggregated user statistics or information summaries to describe our services and their popularity to our distribution partners and prospective advertisers and for other lawful purposes. The aggregated user statistics and information will not contain any personally identifiable information.
- To serve you. Sunkissed Kitchen may collect Personal Information about you directly from you if you contact us, for purposes of better serving you and responding to your requests.
b. What Personal Information does Sunkissed Kitchen collect?
Sunkissed Kitchen collects various types of Personal Information.
During the process of registering to receive our newsletter, you will be asked to give certain contact information (such as your name and e-mail address). By providing us with your registration information, you consent to receive marketing communications and/or promotional offers from Sunkissed Kitchen, with the option to withdraw your consent at any time.
We collect information about purchases of our products, and geographic information about where the website is accessed.
Your activity on our Iwebsite, including time spent, usage patterns, and web sites visited prior and subsequent to your use of Information Services and other information about your usage of our Information Services as outlined below may be collected automatically through cookies and other electronic functions on our site. You can always opt out of these methods of collection of your Personal Information, as outlined below.
We may also collect Personal Information you provide to us when you contact us directly to discuss our services or your preferences. Such information might include your contact details and preferences.
- How Does Sunkissed Kitchen Collect Personal Information?
Sunkissed Kitchen may obtain and collect your Personal Information through the following means:
- Log Files. Like many other Web sites, SunkissedKitchen.com makes use of log files. The information inside the log files includes internet protocol ( IP ) addresses, type of browser, Internet Service Provider ( ISP ), date/time stamp, referring/exit pages, and number of clicks to analyze trends, administer the site, track user’s movement around the site, and gather demographic information. IP addresses, and other such information are not linked by us to any information that is personally identifiable.
- Cookies and Web Beacons. Our Website uses a feature called “cookies”. A cookie is a piece of data stored on the user’s hard drive containing information about the user. “Cookies” can be used to store Personal Information about visitor preferences, record user-specific information on which pages the user access or visit, customize Web page content based on visitors browser type or other information that the visitor sends via their browser.
Web beacons assist in delivering cookies and help us and our advertising partners determine whether a web page on the Website has been viewed and, if so, how many times. For example, any electronic image on the Website, such as an ad banner, can function as a web beacon.
Mediavine Programmatic Advertising (Ver 1.1)
The Website works with Mediavine to manage third-party interest-based advertising appearing on the Website. Mediavine serves content and advertisements when you visit the Website, which may use first and third-party cookies. A cookie is a small text file which is sent to your computer or mobile device (referred to in this policy as a “device”) by the web server so that a website can remember some information about your browsing activity on the Website.
First party cookies are created by the website that you are visiting. A third-party cookie is frequently used in behavioral advertising and analytics and is created by a domain other than the website you are visiting. Third-party cookies, tags, pixels, beacons and other similar technologies (collectively, “Tags”) may be placed on the Website to monitor interaction with advertising content and to target and optimize advertising. Each internet browser has functionality so that you can block both first and third-party cookies and clear your browser’s cache. The “help” feature of the menu bar on most browsers will tell you how to stop accepting new cookies, how to receive notification of new cookies, how to disable existing cookies and how to clear your browser’s cache. For more information about cookies and how to disable them, you can consult the information at All About Cookies.
Without cookies you may not be able to take full advantage of the Website content and features. Please note that rejecting cookies does not mean that you will no longer see ads when you visit our Site. In the event you opt-out, you will still see non-personalized advertisements on the Website.
The Website collects the following data using a cookie when serving personalized ads:
- IP Address
- Operating System type
- Operating System version
- Device Type
- Language of the website
- Web browser type
- Email (in hashed form)
Mediavine Partners (companies listed below with whom Mediavine shares data) may also use this data to link to other end user information the partner has independently collected to deliver targeted advertisements. Mediavine Partners may also separately collect data about end users from other sources, such as advertising IDs or pixels, and link that data to data collected from Mediavine publishers in order to provide interest-based advertising across your online experience, including devices, browsers and apps. This data includes usage data, cookie information, device information, information about interactions between users and advertisements and websites, geolocation data, traffic data, and information about a visitor’s referral source to a particular website. Mediavine Partners may also create unique IDs to create audience segments, which are used to provide targeted advertising.
If you would like more information about this practice and to know your choices to opt-in or opt-out of this data collection, please visit National Advertising Initiative opt out page. You may also visit Digital Advertising Alliance website and Network Advertising Initiative website to learn more information about interest-based advertising. You may download the AppChoices app at Digital Advertising Alliance’s AppChoices app to opt out in connection with mobile apps, or use the platform controls on your mobile device to opt out.
For specific information about Mediavine Partners, the data each collects and their data collection and privacy policies, please visit Mediavine Partners.
- Manual and Electronic Forms. During a visit to the Sunkissed Kitchen Website, you may be asked to complete various forms for releasing various types of Personal Information, such as for your entry into various promotions and contests or signing up for our newsletter. When participating in these newsletters, promotions and contests, you may be asked to provide us with certain Personal Information which will be used for marketing purposes as stated on our Website or in the circulation of the particular newsletter or administration of the promotion or contest.
- Direct Contact From You. We may collect Personal Information directly from you if you contact us in any manner, or where we respond to you, to discuss our services or your preferences and how we can better meet your needs.
- The Disclosure of Personal Information
We also may disclose Personal Information about you as required by law, to enforce our policies or legal rights, to potential buyers or investors in our business, or to protect anyone’s rights, property or safety. Such information will be disclosed in accordance with all applicable laws and regulations.
- How Sunkissed Kitchen Protects Your Privacy
- Your Consent
If you are under the age of 18, you must not provide any Personal Information without the consent of your parent or guardian, or as otherwise provided for by applicable law. We respect children’s privacy. We do not knowingly or intentionally collect personal information from children under age 18. We do not intentionally direct any advertising to individuals under the age of 18. By using the Website or the App, you represent and warrant that you are either 18 years of age or using the Information Service with the supervision of a parent or guardian.
Any Personal Information you submit will not be released prior to your consent to any third parties, excluding those contracted by Sunkissed Kitchen to provide marketing communications or research services.
Sunkissed Kitchen uses third party service providers which may be located outside of the United States. As such, any Personal Information you provide to us may be stored and processed on computers and by service providers outside of the United States and may be accessible by law enforcement authorities and others in such foreign jurisdictions pursuant to their local laws. By providing any type of Personal Information to us, you acknowledge and agree that this information may be stored or used outside of the United States.
- Contacting Us
If you would like more information about Sunkissed Kitchen’s Personal Information collection, use and disclosure practices or you would like to better understand and verify what Personal Information we have collected about you please contact us at email@example.com. We can assist you in correcting any inaccurate information. Please let us know about your questions or concerns and we will do our best to help you.
You can access and review your Personal Information held by Sunkissed Kitchen and make corrections to it. If you wish to do so, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. If there will be any charge for your request, Sunkissed Kitchen will advise you in advance. In some cases Sunkissed Kitchen will be required to keep your Personal Information confidential. If we deny any request made by you for access to your Personal Information we will provide you with an explanation.
© Sunkissed Kitchen Incorporated 2018. All rights reserved.