You’ll love how quick and easy this pork tenderloin recipe is and your family will devour it! Serve this Thai style baked pork tenderloin roast with a cucumber salad and rice for a take-out quality meal.
*Today I’m partnering with Sharp Home USA ~ Sharp creates quality home appliances that make life easier!
A Perfect Baked Pork Tenderloin
Baked pork tenderloin is the perfect canvas for soaking up a variety of flavors. I love serving pork tenderloin for guests, because whipping up a marinade takes minutes, and then all you do is put it in the oven when it’s time to serve dinner.
This version uses a sweet and tangy Thai style marinade, which is perfect served with a light cucumber salad with a side of rice or cauliflower rice.
You might also love this Sunkissed Pork Tenderloin, in a citrus rosemary marinade.
You’ll love this recipe because:
- The tender pork is marinated in a sweet and tangy sauce with lots of ginger — and then the marinade is reduced for twice the flavor.
- It takes just 15 minutes to grill to have a perfect crust on the outside with a medium cooked center, so the roast stays perfectly juicy.
- Pork tenderloin is an easy main dish to prepare and is perfect over cauliflower rice, quinoa, rice, or on top of a salad.
I used my Sharp SuperSteam+ Built-in Wall Oven to grill this pork tenderloin to perfection. The combination of superheated steam and convection means meats come out perfectly browned, and insanely juicy on the inside. This oven is the only thing I’ll use for roasts, chicken, and seafood.
This oven is such a luxury addition to my kitchen. It has enough features to be the only oven (it bakes, steams, grills, and roasts), but I chose to have it as a second oven to make entertaining easier. It’s my go-to, and we use it daily. Xander loves how perfectly it makes breads, and I use it for everything from grilled meats to steamed veggies.
Hop on over to the Sharp Home USA website to see if their line of Steam ovens are perfect for your kitchen, too!
How to Bake a Thai Style Pork Tenderloin Roast
Step 1: Prepare the marinade by whisking together all the ingredients.
Step 2: Pour the marinade over a pork tenderloin, and then allow to marinate for 3 hours, up to overnight. The longer it marinades, the more flavor the roast will have!
Step 3: Drain the marinade into a saucepan, and place the tenderloin into a baking dish.
Set the Sharp SuperSteam+ Built-In Wall oven to Grill, and preheat the oven. Bake the pork tenderloin to desired doneness. The cooking times will vary based on the thickness of the roast. A medium cooked tenderloin is 145º F, which is in line with food safety recommendations as well. I like to take my roast out when it reaches around 138º F, knowing that as the roast rests, the temperature will continue to rise.
Prior to slicing the pork, place a piece of foil over it and allow it to rest (after pulling it out of the oven) for about 10 minutes. This ensures the juices stay in the meat.
Step 4: Reduce the marinade over medium heat by letting it simmer for about 20 minutes, or until reduced by half. Serve the tenderloin drizzled with the reduced sauce.
How to Serve Thai Pork Tenderloin
This roast is the perfect flavorful main dish to serve with very simple side dishes. I recommend:
- Easy cucumber salad: Add sliced cucumbers to a bowl, and toss them with equal parts rice wine vinegar and sesame oil. If desired, add a little bit of honey and salt.
- Rice, quinoa, or wild rice
- Cauliflower rice or even zoodles make a great low carb base for this dish.
- Served over a perfect baked sweet potato.
Whatever you decide, you’ll be sure to LOVE this easy method for preparing pork tenderloin!
Thai Baked Pork Tenderloin
- 1/4 cup coconut aminos or sub 2 tablespoons soy sauce + 2 tablespoons water
- 3 tablespoons rice wine vinegar
- 3 tablespoons lime juice
- 2 tablespoons sesame oil
- 2 tablespoons coconut sugar
- 2 tablespoons ginger fresh, grated
- 1 tablespoons garlic minced
- 1 tablespoon paleo sriracha
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 2 pound pork tenderloin
- Add all the ingredients except the pork into a bowl, and whisk to combine.
- Place the pork tenderloin in an air tight container, and cover with the marinade. Marinate for 2 hours up to overnight, turning the tenderloin over once in a while for even marinating.
- Preheat the Sharp SuperSteam+ Built-in Wall Oven on SuperSteam Grill at 485º.If using a conventional oven, preheat the oven on Broil.
- Place the pork in a baking dish, and pour the reserved marinade in a small saucepan.
- Bake the pork tenderloin for 15 minutes, or until the internal temperature reaches 145º F for a medium cooked tenderloin. See notes below for other cooking temperatures.If using a conventional oven set to Broil, turn the tenderloin over 1/2 way through baking time, and check for internal temperature at this time and at intervals of 3-4 minutes afterwards.
- Heat the marinade over medium low heat and allow it to simmer until it's reduced by half, stirring occasionally.
- Pour the marinade through a mesh sieve to remove the chunks of ginger and garlic.
- Allow the meat to rest for 10 minutes prior to slicing. Drizzle with the reduced sauce, or serve with the sauce on the side.