These healthy Baked Boneless Pork Chops have a fun twist — a caprese filling! Spice up your stuffed pork chops with pesto, tomatoes, and mozzarella. Easy, fun, and tasty family dinner.
*Today I’m partnering with Sharp Home USA ~ Sharp creates quality home appliances that make life easier! I’ve been using the Superheated Steam Countertop Oven for the past few months, and can’t wait to share how it makes cooking healthy meals easier. Thanks for supporting me and the brands I work with. I only share this space with the very best.
4 Ingredient Oven Baked Pork Chops
Instead of just making baked pork chops, I wanted to mix it up a little, and put my own spin on this healthy dinner recipe.
I took nice, thick, lean boneless pork chops, and sliced them about 80% through, giving them a “pocket.”
To keep these fresh for spring and summer, I used mozzarella, tomatoes, and a bright and fresh homemade basil pesto. Save time by using your favorite jarred pesto — but if you’ve never made it at home, I urge you to try it! It takes minutes and is so packed with fresh basil flavor.
Rub a little olive oil on the outside to help them brown, and rub them down with salt, pepper and paprika. This takes about 10 minutes and then the boneless pork chops are ready to pop in the oven!
How long to Bake Boneless Pork Chops?
I adore dinners that are baked, like these stuffed pork chops. Just a few minutes to prepare, and they they are totally hands-off while they bake.
My Sharp Superheated Steam Countertop Oven is my super-smart dinner companion. No preheating required, and it bakes about 1/3 faster than a conventional oven, meaning these can go from the refrigerator, to the oven, and onto the table in less than 25 minutes.
These pork chops come out perfectly browned after only 15 minutes of grilling. The superheated steam means that leaner meats, like chicken breasts and these pork chops stay moist, and the convection means meats and casseroles still brown.
If you’re baking boneless pork chops in a regular oven, they will take 20-22 minutes, depending on whether or not you add a filling. With these caprese filling, they were perfect on 450º F after 22 minutes.
How to Serve Caprese Stuffed Pork Chops
These pork chops are so flavorful, I kept our side dish super simple and served them with an easy arugula salad.
If you’re looking to add a bit more to the family table, try:
Baked Boneless Pork Chops
- 4 pork chops boneless, thick
- 4 tablespoons pesto
- 4 slices mozzarella cheese
- 1 tomato sliced thinly
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- black pepper to taste
- Use a sharp knife to cut pork chops down the middle about 80% of the way, leaving a flap that opens for a filling.
- Drizzle chops with olive oil, and rub with salt and spices.
- Fill each pork chop with a tablespoon of pesto, a slice of mozzarella cheese, and a couple slices of tomatoes.
- Add pork chops to a baking tray, and bake in the Sharp Superheated Steam Countertop Oven for 15 minutes on the Broil/Grill function at 450º F.
- Alternatively, preheat oven to bake on 450º F, and bake pork chops for 20-22 minutes.
Other Baked Dinner Recipes:
- Spinach and Artichoke Stuffed Chicken Breasts, by Sunkissed Kitchen
- Oven Baked Salmon, by Sunkissed Kitchen
- Sweet Potato and Salmon Croquettes, by Sunkissed Kitchen
This Baked Boneless Pork Chop Recipe post may contain affiliate links, meaning if you make a purchase, I will receive part of the sale as a commission. This helps me continue to bring you lots of fresh and inspired recipes!